today we talked about your lesson from yesterday about fairy tales with the 3° students. Here is what you said:
- a wolf
- a little girl
- a grand-mother
- a princess
- a fairy
In this story, the wolf is not ferocious but the girl is. She is very naughty. She has got a gun / a pistol; she shoots and kills the wolf.
Favorite stories in the class:
- Rapunzel: she has long blond hair. She is beautiful. When she sings, she can cure people so that they are not sick.
- The Princess and the frog
- Sleeping Beauty
- Snow White
- Beauty and the Beast
- The "Tap Fairy": it's the story of two sisters. One day, they open the tap and a fairy appears. The fairy gives them a gift. The first one creates diamonds when she speaks while the second one creates snakes!!!
Then in the second part of the class, we continued talking about your morning routine and we learned the jazz chant that could be sung in trios. Good job!
Finally, two pupils (Amina and Kubra) came to the front of the class and performed their own "jazz chant" about the afternoon and the evening. We'll finish this next time.
- bien terminer son jazz chant et penser à la chorégraphie à associer.
- chercher le vocabulaire inconnu de la feuille si nécessaire et l'ajouter à son carnet de vocabulaire.