today we finished the lesson about your routine. You learned the vocabulary about what we do everyday and you created your own jazz chant.
Then we mimed and repeated all the new words to make sure you can remember them.
We finally studied a document from your book entitled: "Every Morning".
Here are some possible questions:
- what time do you get up?
- do you make your bed?
- do you have a shower or a bath?
- how long do you comb your hair?
- where do you get dressed?
- what do you have for breakfast?
- do you go running?
- where do you watch TV?
- what time do you go to school?
En couleur = les questions qui ne demandent PAS une réponse yes / no ... mais une information sur l'heure, la durée, le lieu, quelque chose.
- apprendre les questions, savoir à quelles illustrations elles correspondent, et être capable d'y répondre en disant: "Every morning, I ..."