today after warming up about your holidays, we analysed a scene from the movie Spiderman in comparison with the corresponding extract from the comic strip. Here is what we said about it and the chart we drew:
Similarities -> - journalist / reporter
- lab / science lab
- spider exhibition / exhibit
- experiments on spiders
- in love with a girl who doesn't know it
* In the comic strip * In the movie
- alone / on his own - classmates
- listens / watches - takes photos
- radioactive - genetically modified
- bites on the palm of - bites on the back of
his hand his hand
- Sally - Mary Jane
Exprimer la similitude:
- Like ...
- Both ... (and ...)
- The same ... as ...
Example: * Like in the movie, Peter is a reporter in the comic strip.
* Both in the comic strip and in the movie strip, he has enemies.
* In the comic strip, it's the same thing as in the movie: he's in love with a girl who doesn't know it.
Exprimer le contraste:
- Contrary to ...
- ... whereas ...
... while ...
- ... different from ...
Example: * In the movie, the guide is a woman whereas in the comic strip, the scientist is a man.
* Contrary to the movie where he takes photos, in the comic strip he just listens and watches the exhibition.
* In the comic strip where the spider is radioactive, it's different from the movie where it's genetically modified. It's a new species.
- pour mercredi 9/11, être capable de formuler à l'oral 12 phrases concernant les différences et les similitudes (= la leçon + 6 phrases à former par soi-même à partir des informations du tableau non exploitées).